View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #136
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

So you can sense anger from posts........then go re-read your own post you will be pretty good at sensing how ignorant and childish you sounded.

Wow and the reply below sounds like you are repeating yourself like a parrot.......i realized how I wasted my time replying to you twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
Why so angry? just posting my experience and opinion. My point is when you buy one of these things you KNOW for a fact that these problems will occur. In the case of the injectors they usually go 2 or 3 at a time and that's how they repair them instead of all at once when the first problem arises.
Carpet overriding accelerator may cause unintended accel but that was not a manufacturers problem. I don't care to compare BMW to anyone.....couldn't care any less.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 01-15-2013 at 09:45 PM..
Appreciate 0