11-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
bishbosh
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335d

Garage List
2014 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Hi Jat,

I started researching and collect parts a few weeks ago after realising that my headlights looked quite pathetic in the dark, I even put installed Philips Xtreme vision bulbs but it didn't help much.

Anyway I found some info from this thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=887687 but I found out that the part number for the wiring harness was out of date.

To date I obtained:
1. Non-adaptive pre-LCI xenons from eBay.
2. 10w angel eye LED bulbs, eBay.
3. 2 level sensors, eBay.
4. Wiring Kit (the box can be seen in the photos!)
5. Most of the bits from this page on realoem excluding the sensors and a couple nuts/bolts as I already had them.
6. FRM2 footwell module (already in the car)
7. Light switch, check on this page for the correct one. In my case I needed part 61316932798. This was found on eBay.

I've still not done everything although I only started fitting the parts last weekend. The wires are as installed as far as the footwell module but I haven't actually plugged them in yet.

I then need to code the car (finally got NCSExpert working properly yesterday )

I also need a few hours free (when the wife isn't looking) to remove the bumper and install the new lights. Hopefully I'll be finished by the end of this weekend!

I presume LCI lights can be fitted but I don't know if/what the changes may be. I wanted as close to OEM as possible.

Dave
Appreciate 0