Thread: JamJay's E93
View Single Post
      04-24-2012, 03:07 AM   #35
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

You'd be surprised just how quick you can make this convertible, you'll embarrass some serious metal when fully tuned and to be honest, DP's & FMIC are only bolt-ons and easily removed, the rest of the engine is able to take it but you're also right, she's not build with the race track in mind. Street tuning is where it stops for me with this one, we have a second car so I'm allowed to tweak this one a little . It's funny because we're going opposite ways, I bought the E93 so I'd leave the track and the loud cars behind, I knew I'd have no intention of beating this car to death on a circuit and with the E92 I knew I'd be too tempted. If I was to return to the track then I'd be apprehensive to do it in a £15k+ Coupe so I'd never imagine chopping in the E93 for one, I have plans myself to return but it'll be in a blob-eye Impreza or something cheap but tunable that can be built from the ground up and stripped.

Still, that said I'm looking forward to the BMW day at Brands Hatch next month .
Appreciate 0