DallasBoosted
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by malter2.0 View Post
Yes, I am familiar with a novel concept of spending money to polish a turd. I did suggest fixes, which happen to cost quite a bit of money. Not sure what is your problem? This topic is well within the thread discussion. Get over it. Point is pick the right tool for the job. It will be more realiable and way easier to deal with down the road. If you don't think so, go ahead and knock yourself out with 10k worth of mods you get bone stock in '01-04 M3 with 90k for $15k.
Firstly, LSD + M3 Arms + coilovers + M3 subframe bushings = about $5k. I'll go ahead and throw in a really big oil cooler since you'll need it to go tracking; $6k.

Lets go ahead and make our 335i faster than an M3 in a straight line as well; VRSF downpipes and FMIC, $800, procede/dci/flex fuel (for E85) $2k.

So for $8800 we have a 450rwhp beast mode 335i on E85.

This is less than $10k and ends up faster in every way than a comparable M3. Check M3 prices relative to 335i prices and determine if you made a good purchase.

Obviously E46's are cheaper. Why not get an earlier year C5 corvette in that case, better in every way than an E46 and even cheaper; much more potential too. Why not get a.... pretty soon we should just link this thread to autotrader.com .

Quote:
HPAutowerks, yes, you are correct. Radiator first.
Still waiting for someone to link me this upgrade radiator for sale. I've looked, there isn't one.
Appreciate 0