01-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
PaddyMcGrath
Rollin' Coal
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 2006 320D M-Sport

Arrow Introducing Project 4848 /// E90 M-Sport /// First Stage

Hey guys,

I've finally completed the first stage of modifications to my 2006 E90 320D M-Sport. I purchased the car back in August of last year and have slowly been making an attempt to make it my own. I started with wheels (LM Replicas in F:19x8.5 ET40 +5mm Spacer & R:18x9.5 ET40 +15mm spacer) and a slight drop on the factory M-Sport suspension with an Eibach Pro Kit.

After that, I took care of some further cosmetic details with black grills, SSDD Motorsport carbon fibre corner splitters and a carbon fibre rear lip spoiler. I picked up some rear lights from M-Style in the UK and license plate LEDs again from SSDD. The headlights are Umnitza P90s with Orion V2 Angel Eyes.

With the first stage complete, I'm moving onto the second stage shortly which will include some minor bodywork, a full paint correction, BMW Performance Brakes, a new exhaust system and maybe a change of wheels.

Anyways, I hope you like and I'd love to hear what you think!