View Single Post
      02-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #244
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90abc View Post
Thanks for the link, obviously a few people have had problems with Big Motoring World, some of the comments are not the most objective I've heard. I'm looking to buy something with manufacturers warranty on it so I might still give them a look as they seem so much cheaper than a main dealer and some of the salesmen there can seriously piss you off. Any experience of 4 front they have quite a selection?
Quote:
Well I've taken the plunge and bought a 520d se from Big Motoring World. I have to say I was very pleased with the whole process, dealt with a very nice lady, the car was very clean with service history and I reckon I've saved £1500 to £2000 compared with the local BMW dealers.
Picking it up Thursday so fingers crossed everything goes OK.
Quote:
Picked up the car Thurs afternoon, everything OK cleaned really well and touch ins done. I've about 100 miles in it now drives lovely, no problems, I'll keep you posted.
Quote:
I'm looking to change my 3 series for something bigger either a 5 or 6 series. Seen a lot advertised at a couple of dealers not far from me, Big Motoring World and another called 4 Front. Anyone know which is the best to deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
And low and behold, E90abc has the same registration details as bmm3csl, robsbmw, and one other that I shall keep quiet about for now....

Funnily enough, bmm3csl and robsbmw were both the people who posted once on the "Big Motoring World are a bunch of liars and cheats" thread, and actually got the whole ball rolling...!!

So congratulations to all of you...!!

Now, should I ban you, or should I let you carry on making yourself and your company look like numpties???

Oh, by the way Mr E90ABC - I forgot to commend you... Good Effort

Just to make it clear for those who aren't quite so clued up -

Mr E90ABC happens to work for Big Motoring World, and is yet another one of their numpty workers who has joined our lovely forum in the vain attempt to post false/fake reviews of his/her company so that they can try and repair their seriously damaged reputation. Which of course is hopeless, as the majority of us know that Big Motoring World are the most DISHONEST, CHEATING, LYING bunch of sales people involved in the world of BMW.

I love you Big Motoring World and your band of idiots
Appreciate 0