United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

TCKline Racing Suspension for E90

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone...i had ordered the TCKlineRacing D/A coilover system along with camberplates for the E90. I didnt know it would not fit the xis. After Rudtner Raciung tried to install them my car sat too high in the front and i couldnt lower it anymore...so we removed the system. TCKline will not refund me on the set. Anyone interested let me know.
This is a very sophisticated suspension system. The kit was $2500..and the camberplates were $550. They were only on the car for a week. You can check out the system at http://www.tcklineracing.com/suspension.htm

Its part numbers...TCKE90SD for the coilover kit and TCKE90CmbrPlts for the camber plates

I now have the KWV3...def. does not feel as sophisticated as this sytem but ill be happy with it. Take advantage of my stupidity..ill sell it for $2000. I think thats fair i wont go any less so no lowballers.

Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0