View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #1644
Markyd83
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

I think the points you are making are valid. It's hard to have such a nice car for only summer and certain days and have an ehhh kind of winter/ get around car.

My price points are lower than yours since you could afford both the 335 and 911 if you wanted. But having a 335 as my better of the 2 I have I had to choose hard what I could stand driving. I bought an accord sedan but thought about all that you did but I felt I was gonna buy another car that I would mod and I just needed a reliable good gas mileage car. Getting some 35 percent tint put on today and that is all it will get. If I got a Mazda 3 I would wanna start modding it or a gti as well. I want to keep modding for one car and not both which is why I chose what I chose.

It's tough to have an expensive fun car and a cheap second car. If I had the funds I would try to lease a BMW with 0 down and like 400-450 a month payments with awd because u then have 0 maintanence costs and then about the time you may move on from the Porsche you will have both cars gone.
Appreciate 0