View Single Post
      02-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

Dear nyc annoyances of mine, id like to right you a letter.

Dear G37 owners of NYC,

please stop trying to race me at every fucking light. i dont care enough about your stock car to waste myself on you,

thank you,
My BMWs rear tires.

Dear NYC,

how the fuck is it possible that you have been doing on construction the BQE since ive been in the states and its not done yet? and how is it possible that the battery tunnel entrance is still a disaster? after 10yrs+ you should have mastered basic road repair.

thank you,
My bmws rims

Dear NYC traffic cameras,

why do you exist? i cant brake soon enough after your 1s yellow light because of the massive potholes i was paying attention to dodge. new rule, if you cant fix the craters in front of your light, there should be no fucking red light camera.

thank you,
my fucking sanity

Dear out of state drivers in nyc (this means you new jersey),

stop giving yourself 4-5 car lengths of space infront of you in traffic. this is only going to make me angry. also, when you do this, and i cut you off, you have no right to look surprised. you are in new york. and you have 5 fucking car lengths infront of you, the fuck was i supposed to do? allow that to happen. flashing your high beams at me is only going to make slow down.

thank you,
simple logic of driving in traffic.

what are your annoyances living in nyc and having the demonic thing called a car?