Wow, car looks amazing, inside out.
heheh thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Great looking e90.
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
Love the car, it looks great!!! I want to get those sideskirts for my car as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
Heh, no problem bud. You deserve it, your car looks stunning.

You could do any of the three really, the manifold conversion would be cheaper than the SS headers, and would yield more power. I'm not too sure about how much tuning for headers would be, but the tune for the manifold conversion is available through MMW (contact Gavin@MMW) for I think 500? He runs OE Tuning, which is the most for your money so far. You'd have to contact him for pricing, but you're looking at 255hp territory.

Or you could wait to supercharge it
Honestly it would be a shame not to complete the package by supercharging a car as beautiful as yours. It deserves the power.

PM me if you need any more info
Thanks again man!
Btw, forced induction has always been a double dare for me as in terms of Cost & Reliability.
& honestly the average speed here from sunrise to sunset is 20mph if I'm lucky.
We will see!
:-)

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash
Appreciate 0