05-10-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
The best thing to do would be find a local teaching pro that has a good rep to get fitted. Without seeing your swing, not one sole on this forum can tell you what would be the best choice. With how much a good, new driver costs these days; I am sure you want to make sure you spend your money wisely.

A teaching pro can assist your swing speed, swing angel, and skill level to figure out what would be the best club selection for YOU! You will be able to hit all the drivers on the market in different sizes, degrees, and shaft straight. Also think about spending money on lessons because a couple of good lesions will drop your scores dramatically as for new clubs do not insurance that you will drop your scores at all.

So look up the nicest local golf shop or golf course with the best rep (ask your buddies), make sure they have a PGA registered teaching professional, and get fitted. Like I said also look into lesions but make sure it is outdoors so you can see the flight of the ball. Indoor lesions suck.

Good luck,

L~R~G