04-16-2012, 06:46 AM   #18
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranonline View Post
All you mamma's boys you dont think hid in fogs are illegal or do shit. Suck your thumbs and get out of my thread!!

This thread was to help anyone who wants to have his hologens to hid.
Momma's boys? I think you meant to say "people with style who like things done properly".

All you've done is created a setup that is likely going to overheat, and looks like pure pure shit. We tried respectfully saying that this setup is retarded when you asked us for our opinion. You did literally NOTHING right on this setup. You have successfully made your car trashy and now got offended that no one likes the most ghettos lighting setup I've ever seen on a BMW.

What did you expect us to say? "Oh my god look how bright and cool he is?" Any idiot can slap HIDS on any light, the problem is you are likely getting WORSE visibility and no matter what you say however much you've lowered that car makes NO difference. I'd absolutely hate to drive by you, but then again there isn't a chance in hell I'll be in India so it's really a moot point. But if what you say is true and everyone else there drives around with high beams on 24/7 I guess you will blend in with the other idiots even if you are just running your low beams.
Appreciate 0