01-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #21
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_wannabe View Post
Hey guys after starting to be on this forum so much im really regretting getting my 330i and really want a 335i am i crazy lol i just like the fact since the 335i is not n/a its so much more responsive to mods i think once my m3 front bumper, side skirts, and lip come in im going to save them and sell my car and get a 335i honestly

Dont get me wrong my 330i is a fun drive but its not nearly as torquey as my frineds 335i and i hate it ive been a mustang cobra owner all my life and this torque is just not cutting it :/
I felt exactly the same as you lol ! If money's no problem, take the hit and do it now. Otherwise you would look at the 335 as a Super-car and your 330 as a mediocre car for the rest of your ownership. I know I have lol. Although Im very happy with my E92 and I've never loved any other car more than this one. I just wish it had an N54 underneath . I'l be trying to get a new 335IS before they go out of production soon.