View Single Post
      09-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #4
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

The last autocross event of the year is on Oct 1st for the Boston Chapter.. I can't make that date, but those sho-n-shines are a blast. The last get together was nice, but was had too large of a show up window, and most of us just hung in the parking lot for an hour or two (but it was still great meeting you guys!). I think it was a 2 hr window.

I have another idea though, or a separate meet idea. On Sunday Oct 29, the Boston Chapter is having a event called a test-n-tune. You don't have to be a CCA member to attend the event. You can find out the details here.

Basically, it's a complete autocross school, along with slaloms, coned figure 8's, kidney courses, etc. It would give you guys a chance to check out your e90's the way they were meant to be driven.. at 8/10ths or more.

Since I'm one of the guys running the event, I'll ask that no hot heads, drifters, or tire smokers show up. It's meant to be a day of fun, learning about your cars, and hanging out with fellow enthusiasts!

Of course, I'm up for a meet anywhere else as well. I was just offering up a very cool way for us e90'ers to reprezent.
Appreciate 0