View Single Post
      10-16-2006, 07:16 AM   #10
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
It is! I co-ran a Mini Cooper meet last weekend, and it was a freaking blast. Over 100 minis showed up and 90% of the owners had never autocrossed before. You should've seen all of the silly ass grins growing throughout the day. I had the same comment from about 20 people that they had no idea their cars could do what they got them to do. Those who didn't say it, I'm sure they thought it.

There's still a few spots left for the Test n Tune, if any of you are interested. It can also be in addition to a regular meet. I'm up for both.

Today would have been perfect with the foliage at just about peak coloring.
Ini, my sister was supposed to come visit next weekend, and plans fell through. I am now interested in going to the Autocross/Test and Tune next weekend. Are there still spots available? Let me know the best chain of events to follow to properly drive next weekend, if it's not too late. If the weather is anything like this weekend, that would be incredible.. Let me know..

PS. Are you attending the Wine Tasting.. I will try contacting the chair of that today as well, I'd be interested in going to that.. Again, I apologize for the late notice and understand if there is no space.. Like I said before I just found out I would be free that weekend and didn't know I was going to be..

EDIT: Ini - one more thing.. I was just talking with my Boss, and he's shown interest in autocrossing for a while as well... So my new question is do you have room for two more?? my e90'er and a corvette Z06 ().. I've been reading through the handbook and advice links you had, and getting wicked pumped about this. That and the current weather situation = Man do I hope there's room...

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.

Last edited by Josh49; 10-16-2006 at 10:21 AM..
Appreciate 0