12-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #246
speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko kai View Post
Ahhh yeaaaah Dung, your muffler broke in even better especially with the resonator delete! I was thinking of doing that too. I suck at semi-manual, school me on when to change gears cuz I can not get it right.

For the headlights I figured I'll do a year of Umnitza then go with OSS, I just want to enjoy both brand of products. On your OSS's do you see if you have like a missing diode/LED? I saw in one picture with an OSS it slightly did when looked at closely and individually, just wondering on yours if it was different/same.
Jason!!! wassup homie. How are you bro?
I shift gears on the auto just like with the manual, I ease out the gas a tiny bit & upshift & it comes smooth.
Regarding the OSS, I just went outside to check with my car, not a single LED missing J.
Luis @ OSS Designs said for the past 2 years, he hasn't got any return/repair/complaints.

If you delete the resonator, it'll get louder & "fart" more.
You dont like your Eisenmann S/R pipes? man, your car sounds AWESOME though, Jason. I'm jelly with you man. If my car was a 328i, I'd keep the whole Eisenmann S/R pipes & race rear muffler.
The setup is pimping keep it!!!!!!!

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash
Appreciate 0