11-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #1744
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Banh Xeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomyBMW View Post
Hello to all 335is owners. I recently traded my 2008 X5 4.8i for 2013 335is and I am loving everything about the car especially mpg.

I have been following this forum for quite sometime but it never explains which tune is the best for 335is. I'm sure personal preference matters but I would like to stick with what other 335is owners have experienced with their tuning.
I would also like to know if you can install/flash on top of another tune. For example, COBB tuning on top of JB4 or vice versa. I'm quite confused because both tunings have similar maps.... I saw a thread about this so I'm really confused...

For those of you who have JB4 or COBB tuning already, what was your gain after installation/flash? Since 335is is already pre-tuned (320hp) stock, are you close to 400hp or above?

As of right now, I have BMS DCI added not too long ago and I plan on getting a DP soon.

Please clear up my confusion and upon finding out which gives me more performance for the bucks, I will make a decision on which tuning I will go with.
Thanks!!

320 stock or 300 stock. both N54 with same mods will have same numbers lol. but some cars are different. Only difference is our DCT will give us an advantage and also that we have extra cooling and etc etc.
Appreciate 0