View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #41
mapleridge
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 N52 AT

I also started a thread on the 1 series forum in case they didn't know, so there can be more support for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW.. View Post
Dude trust me that stuff is awesome Just think about it from the perspective of a (very cheap) 18 year old college student with no job
don't worry I was there. I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantecosa View Post
hey all,
this looks very nice! I am afraid I am the only one living in Spain correct? :-) interested in promoting your product here?
however I´ve got few questions:
I assume you include original maps so you can get it back to stock?
is there any map available (proffessionally done) of a n52b25 Eurobox 218bhp? I´ve got K&N air filter, no mid silencer no 2nd cats here in Europe and BMW performance exhaust.
Also looking to buy headers for it.
I would love to be able to read these parametres but I am afraid I am not too good to be able to change values myself "randomly" to get better performance.
very very interested but it looks like I am the only abroad guy interested? Would love to promote your product on the spanish forums.
Cheers

you will be able to go back to stock map. With the off the shelf map your engine would be included. I have the same engine. I have headers on my car. Check out the thread I made. I am having a whole bunch built if you're interested. Active Autowerke and evolve make tunes and flashing tools but they are a lot more expensive and would not have all the same functionality. Stick to this thread and if this tool is made, buy it.
Appreciate 0