View Single Post
      03-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL - These guys rock :)

For SoCal Peeps:

I recently had my annoying dents removed from the rear of my car just 3 weeks ago by Beach Cities Paintless Dent Removal and I have to say that these guys did such a great job. I've always been hesitant, as there are a bunch of scammers out there who claim they can do it and completely screw up your paint job. What helped me make my decision to use these guys was the simple fact that these same guys do all the PDR for Chip Foose (if you don't know who this is....well, really?) They even came down to my office and did it right in the parking garage! Their pricing is also very reasonable so I highly recommend them!

The cool part is I managed to get us (E90post.com folk) a discount Just tell him you're from the e90post and yer good to go. Preferably take some pics of your dent and shoot them over, blah, blah...you know the drill. You won't be dissapointed! Hope this helps you everyone. Just pm me if you have questions, but you can just contact Jeff Magill below:

Beach Cities Paintless Dent Removal
7511 Warner Ave, H.B., Ca 92647
714 847 5095

Attached Images

Last edited by SROC3; 04-10-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 0