View Single Post
      05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
downstrung
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i

Post Will work for a 335!

Hello to everyone here on the forums! I've been hanging around for some time now and really enjoy the range of personalities here!

I figured I would post regarding my current situation and see if any of you fellow enthusiasts could be of any help. I'm currently in my senior year at college, and will be finished in two months at which time I'm moving back to Los Angeles to work. I'll be living with my parents for a couple of years to save up money and pay back my loans, however, being the car freak that I am (and having already owned a Camaro, Mustang, and G35 coupe by age 24), I would like to spoil myself in one way: I want an e92 335!!! I don't need to eat out or spend money on anything other than gas and insurance, so this is realistic for me, and also practical in many respects.

My reason for posting is to see if anybody is looking for or knows of someone looking for a qualified graduate (and fellow car enthusiast) to join their endeavors. I'll be graduating from Maharishi University of Management with a Bachelors Degree in Vedic Science, a program that has really empowered my ability to think and act effectively in a broad manner. Vedic Science is an interdisciplinary study that takes a holistic approach to gaining comprehensive knowledge; it's about knowing the entire range of possibilities that are abundant in our global economy and properly administrating the actions and strategy that will move us toward greater success. That's the short of it, and as a result I am ready to get into a dynamic career, and am open regarding what that may be. I want to be in an environment that is friendly, action packed, fun, diverse, and creative. If this in any way fits with what you're doing, I'd love to hear about it.

Feel free to PM me, ask for a resume, or flame me for my wildly ostentatious post!

Thanks!

Appreciate 0