05-19-2006, 05:39 AM   #1
croaker
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Question Dinan High Flow Intake

Will this work on an e90 or no?

This is what it says about it on the web page. (I do not work for Dinan)

Dinan's new High Flow Intake System is now available for 330 ZHP Performance Package models, offering an even more efficient approach to the business of improved intake air-flow.

The new system consists of an injection molded replacement lid for the stock air box, designed to increase overall volume and accommodate a high flow filter element for optimum intake air-flow. The lid is manufactured using a special composite material, chosen specifically for its ability to resist power robbing under-hood heat. The lid also incorporates an O-ring, completely sealing the air box for maximum pressurization and further insulation against heat-soaking, optimizing performance under varying driving conditions.

The System also includes a secondary intake duct that scoops up additional cool, oxygen rich air via the factory brake cooling duct, further improving performance as road speed increases.

As you might imagine, the investment associated with injection molding this type of product is substantial, which is why it is unlikely you will see anything like it from our competitors. Fortunately for the 330 driver, Dinan isn't afraid of engineering "outside the box", nor investing in technology and manufacturing processes that result in products that offer our customers significant advantages.
Attached Images

Last edited by croaker; 05-19-2006 at 07:28 AM..
Appreciate 0