View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #152
zobeon
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep
Drives: F11

Last night I swapped my old Pro HU (CD73) with a new one that has BT and USB. My car is built 02/2008 and new HU late 2009 or early 2010 I think. Everything seemed to be working as it should (I have not bought and installed the parts needed for bluetooth and USB yet, but they both show up on the display and I can connect my phone and all features seems to be there).

Problem is, when I powered it up this morning it won‘t work... The display shows all features, I can connect my phone, change computer settings and such, but there is NO sound coming from the speakers. One thing I noticed is that the radio features stopped working (change channel, search and so on). And when I power down the unit and putting it back on the AUX shows even though the last thing used was the FM radio.

The weird thing is, this also happened last night when I turned it on for the first time. But after removing the main socket on the back and put it back in it all worked perfectly and I got sound from both radio, aux and PDC. I just figured I had not plugged it in correctly the first time.

I have not done any coding yet. Will that help, or is my new HU broken...?
Appreciate 0