Z4 Beemer
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [8.00]
335d coupe When I said a bit off topic, I meant I was going off topic by asking why you got rid of the Z4M

Glad you are impressed with the 335d though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335d coupe
Yeah....guilty as charged! I know it was (the second half of the post at least) somewhat off-topic (albeit still largely E92-related!), but I just got on a roll

As for your Q. about my Z4M roadster, I bought it as pre-reg for £39K (from Sytner) back in late May. I had the car for 5 months and did almost 6K miles in it. Very enjoyable - if a little uncomfortable for a 45 yr-old 6'4" lad like me!! I managed to quite jammily recoup almost £34K for the car from a dealer who had a customer who wanted a second-hand car to my exact spec. I did one HELL of a lot of phoning around to get the deal with most other dealers talking £31-32K for the car. In fact, my local dealer a coupla weeks ago had an independant dealer emailing them (6 times in one week) with an 06/06 Z4M Roadster with 600 miles up (silver-grey, black leather, good spec inc. NAV) offering it for £31K....... My dealer didn't want it.......the guy who had had it had paid list..OUCH My local dealer has NEVER sold a new Z4M Roadster.... just two ex-demos which have gone for £33-34K real money.... I think that the coupe will likley be much better news second-hand: the roadster - it has to be said - isn't. (Hey, don't flame me for being off-topic again.... you asked!!)

Cheers

Mike
Appreciate 0