05-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #61
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap135 View Post
The cpe unit doesnt have timing control, advance or retard? Once again you are wrong
No wideband reading capabilities? You are once again wrong.
It has fuel pressure mapped out in volts and psi.
No resistors need to be changed. You can dial in whatever you want as long as the fuel system supports it.

More bold claims without knowing what your talking about.
Dude what's with the aggressive attitude towards me over the last few days? Have i done something to offend you? I am starting to think my existence seems to offend you so i apologize for being here i guess.

To answer your point I said it doesn't have timing advance logging. So you can log timing advance without using a BT tool? It has fully functional CAN logging? If so I stand corrected as i never said i was an expert on that platfrom. On the air/fuel you say that but air/fuel is limited by fueling resistors. What resistors does it use and are they easy to change? You said it has wideband but again without CAN you can't read the stock wideband sensors. So you are just talking about an external sensor like OP is using? I'm not suggesting the CPE isn't a great setup just pointing out nothing is really perfect for this yet.

Mike
Appreciate 0