_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnidge View Post
Here is the setup I am considering...

Wheel specs: 19x8.5 et35 front, 19x9.5 et35 rear. Tires: 235/35/19 front, 265/30/19 rear.

I haven't decided on a tire yet. I live in Chicago so my options are to roll with a good set of all seasons like Conti ExtremeContact DWS or General GMAX AS-03. Option 2 is roll will dedicated summer tires like Pilot Super Sport or Conti ExtremeContact DW. I've been reading reviews on Tirerack for days. I know the PSS are the best but they are expensive and I'm not racing my 335xi. I have OEM 17" with Conti ContiProContact SSR run flats that I can use in the winter if need be. They are brand new tires, and although they are not the best winter tires, with AWD I think I'll be ok if I go that route.

If anyone has any suggestions, by all means feel free to share. Before I place my order I want to feel confident I have the best setup.
Wheels will fit very well, not necessarily flush, but they'll look a lot better than your stockers - you can mess with spacers later on when you've got the wheels. In regards to tires, IMO you can't go wrong with Conti DWS. A 335xi with all-seasons is great all year round.