aakrusen
To Punish and Enslave
Rep
Drives: with both hands on the wheel

Garage List
2008 M3 E92  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
You haven't had any issues with those shorter springs with the XI Bilsteins?
The only issue I have is I wish I had the money to buy the Bilsteins when I bought the springs (over a year later and the funds still aren't there). I think the ride would be a little nicer and the struts wouldn't bottom out so easily on the AWESOME pot holes we have here in the Great Northwest.

After a year's use on these springs I would have still bought them. I'm not looking for a slammed car but slightly lower than stock 335i Sport height is ideal to me. I say this because I had a 2008 335i Sport and the height was almost perfect (now I have a 2008 335xi Sport, both sedans). I would have liked to drop the 335i a smidge but the cost of the springs and alignment (plus the wear on the stock struts since I couldn't afford the Bilsteins) wasn't worth it to get an extra 0.5" of lowering. I really like the height of my XI now and unless I can come up with some money for the Bilsteins, it will remain in this state.

For reference, after a year's use the front drop is .875" and the rear about .563"
Appreciate 0