11-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #2138
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e-ninety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonuspp View Post
Thanks ill think about it how did you like the H&R's??? But most importantly pm the price you want to part with them and why did switched them out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy650 View Post
Unless your car is a lease I would get some shocks to go with the h&r springs if you do go with that route. You'll be fine for a little but you're eventually going to need new shocks and might as well get them installed all at once.

Jason you were on stock shocks right and you switched them out for coils?
Johnson, I'll do $120 picked up if you're local. The H&R sports are a fairly common fix for those who wanted to remove the fender gaps but with the plans that I have with the car, I bought a set of coils. There's nothing wrong with the springs, I just have no use for them. In retrospect, I wish I saved up money and got coils from the get-go so I would only need to pay for install once :P

Quick write-up: Decent drop, minimized body roll and definitely looks a lot better. As for ride quality you sacrifice a bit if you don't pair it up with aftermarket shocks like Bilstein, Konis, etc. I'm a fairly passive person with a high tolerance for discomfort and it took me about 10 months before I got annoyed with the bumps.

Chris; Yeah, I was on sport shocks when I had the H&Rs. How've you been? It's be a while.

Last edited by jvsxn; 11-10-2012 at 07:47 PM..
Appreciate 0