View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #142
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by shim! View Post
Price, exclusivity, and market, are some of the factors that make a car an "exotic," in my opinion. Sure, a GT-R isn't a car that you can walk in and drive out on the same day, but it's definitely not an exotic - it's more of a.. luxury sportscar, if anything, lol. It's priced very well for what it is, and it's definitely an awesome fuckin' car, but it doesn't have the history and status that "real" exotic cars have.

Very well said. If anything, create a one or two new categories! It wouldn't hurt to have a BEST NON-EURO or something, as I'm sure there were many non-euro cars present. It also wouldn't hurt to have a vendor's category or something, so that shops could get their recognition, while the individual people who've put their precious, hard-earned time and money into their own cars. Just my two cents.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
I'm offended that you feel a lambo or any other exotic there was not qualified as an exotic over the nissan sports car. No one said it had to be a BMW but if you are hosting a european car event then at least the winner should be 1. an actual exotic and 2. a european car.

Also having that other idiot using the logic that if a person can't afford a car it becomes an exotic is stupid. Apparently not every person that drives a BMW has a brain.

Saying that no car on this forum qualifies for best exotic is offensive since there were a ton of M cars(which are basically the same as the GTR) out there.
Agreed with everything and ESPECIALLY the bolded part.
Appreciate 0