07-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #36
chinito0825
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi '07 black

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksail337 View Post
update, now i'm hearing a weird grinding noise when i start the car?

sounds kinda like when you grind the starter on a car with a normal ignition switch, happens well after i release the start button though.

and my xdrive is actually disabled/not working, i spun the rear tires yesterday taking off from an intersection.

guess i need to order a BT tool asap, but with so many codes thrown at once i'm not sure it will tell me a whole lot more.

thinking about having an independent shop take a look at it

hey! i have this kind of problem just now thats why im searching for answers here. my abs, brake, 4x4 came on all at once and i dont know if the grinding noise that i hear also when is start the engine is related to that. before this all happened i happen to drive on a shoulder with rough track and suddenly stopped because i got pulled over by a cop. all this shit popped up after 5- 10 ins of driving so i checked the manual and said that i should avoid braking full force and driving on rough tracks which i both did when i got pulled over. but now my question is how are you going to get rid off it becasue i thought i would just give my car a break and turn on the engine and hopefully it wont be there which i was wrong. its still there when i did that and i am hearing this grinding noise when i turn the engine on and OFF! its crazy!!! what seem to be the problem?
Appreciate 0