Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4

Garage List
2016 BMW F82  [0.00]
Suspension Install Cost and Shops DC Metro

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at doing a few upgrade on my 2007 335i coupe seeing as I've got about 90k on it now. I believe I've decided on the BMW Performance Suspension and M3 front control arms/tension struts. My goals are to reduce roll and improve cornering ability without too much reduction in ride height. I do use winter tires and have enough trouble at times with some parking garages and rough roads. I just need some advice on some local indys in the DC metro that don't charge an arm and a leg for this rather simple install.

I can perform the job myself as I'm handy enough with a wrench to be dangerous and I have a few contacts if I got stuck, but I am by no means an expert on suspensions for any miscellaneous parts that might need to be replaced once the job is started. Seeing as I'd have to do this on jacks stands and I don't have all of the time in the world. I think I'd rather have a professional perform the work.

Any advice on shops and what a reasonable cost to install would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0