Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvwirelessguy View Post
If you call the 4th quarter boring I think that you are just a very boring person whos English kinda suck.
i guess. im a type of a guy who would like to see high score game. In my opinion, Super Bowl should be high score or record setting because you have two best team playing against each other.

for example..

in super bowl XL .. there was something special. for example.

Versatile wideout Antwaan Randle El, a quarterback in college, took a handoff from Parker, sprinted right and threw perfectly to Ward for a 43-yard TD with 9:04 remaining. It was the first Super Bowl touchdown pass by a receiver.

In super bowl 39

The Patriots forced four turnovers, while New England wide receiver Deion Branch, who recorded 133 receiving yards and tied the Super Bowl record with 11 catches, was named the Super Bowl's Most Valuable Player.

in super bowl 38

New England quarterback Tom Brady was named Most Valuable Player for the second time in three years. He set a Super Bowl record for the most pass completions (32). Brady also recorded a 66.7 completion percentage (48 pass attempts), 354 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 12 rushing yards.

Now you know why i said this super bowl is kinda boring to watch. Both team did not set any record or do something special. For example in SUper Bowl 40, You got first receiver in super bowl history a WR throw a tD...

Overall it was alright to watch..

Last edited by LACA335i; 02-04-2008 at 12:02 PM..
Appreciate 0