12-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #114
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Obviously I'm typing for people like you since you took time out of your precious day to read and respond to my post. I'm posting actual industry reviews of cars, with times, results and professional opinions so we can have an adult discussion about comparing brands. Does that necessitate you acting like a jerk in response?

Why don't you just stick to the topic and ditch the school yard immature little boy tactics? If not, just skip over my post next time and pursue the little boy internet fights with someone else. Not interested.
Good grief, we've both dragged this topic so far out of the original direction that I just assumed you had a modicum of a sense of humor. I was wrong, carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Wow. No comment. That statement coming from someone's fingers is shame enough.
You were the one bringing up Miatae in context of GT500's and other faster cars. A non BMW driver has continued to provide valid argument for why the Lexus isn't the clear choice in enthusiast cars, but you keep trying to belittle him, frequently with oddly tangential arguments. But try to demean me, it's a slow day, I've got time.
Appreciate 0