View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #809
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
Give the thread a break, you're talking to yourself. I still don't buy the idea that you're not a shill when you've been repeatedly bumping this thread with promo material and essentially carrying a conversation with yourself. It's gotten so bad that you're going completely off-topic just to keep this thread at the top.

I stopped posting regularly, but I still browse. I almost feel like regularly bumping every other thread on top of this just to keep it at the bottom. Aren't there forum rules that require threads to stay on topic anyways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
If you want to talk about other mfr's engines, make a different thread that's germane to the topic.

This last thread page has 16 posts (17 with this one)... from those 16 posts, 10 are mine and 7 out of those 10 are STRICTLY about the Toyobaru, the others are only to answer to posts like yours... except for the last one which is about the BMW 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder engine.

The fact that other manufacturers are disclosing their vision on the future of the engines with downsized turbocharged, direct injection 'torquey' petrol engines, mainly the Toyobaru's competition, is just a testament of the reasons why I keep on claiming for this solution in the Toyobaru (STi or otherwise) and why I think it should have been there from day one.

Not everybody agrees with me so I've been trying to explain the merits of such solution which BMW is also adopting and promoting. So, I will keep on highlighting these GOOD examples.
Appreciate 0