Thread: Please Help!!
View Single Post
      04-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
SyK0
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbur_the_goose View Post
You might want to file a police report, and an insurance claim might be an avenue to explore.
I actually thought about this route. Unfortunately, whoever did this knows where I work (I assume), and I don't want more damage to my vehicle if this person returns pissed off I made him pay for the damage.

Also, I took a look at the security footage from the ancient video cameras, and I may have found the car that did it; however, I have never seen this car in my life, so I'm hoping it was a one time act of random vandalism. If this happens again, I will definitely file a police report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otruba_843 View Post
+1. Looks like some kind of an acid. The fly attraction is weird though. Just use some fine grade polish on the window trim and the spots should come right out.
Yeah, there were TONS of little fruit flies all over the car where the substance was poured on. One of my coworkers thinks it was brake fluid that was dumped on my car. What do you think?

Any brand I should try for the polish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEDI View Post
you used Adam's Revive, Bug and Tar remover, and white vinegar and you spent that much time to get rid of those spots..
do yourself a favor and stop trying hard, get replacement part
What part is this exactly? Window trim? Also, if you have a part number that would be awesome in case the polish doesn't work, thanks!
Appreciate 0