View Single Post
      11-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #37
bpray9223
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

I'll give a quick review regarding my experience in Sudbury.

I purchased my car back in May 2014, a 2011 328i X-Drive with 45K miles, CPO warranty, Space Gray Metallic, Chestnut Brown interior. The buying experience was friendly, however, it was very drawn out and the paperwork took incredibly long to process.

I had brought the car back in for service in the beginning of September to have an issue with the brake rotors fixed. When I originally bought the car, there were symptoms of severe glazing on all four brake rotors. They had assured me that if it did not "wear off" after a few hundred miles of driving that they would have them "fixed". Unfortunately, after 4000-5000 miles on the car since purchase, the rotors had not improved and the glazing was still on all four rotors.

This was an issue that needed to be fixed at their facility because its was originally agreed that they would fix it. Living in Western Mass, this resulted in 3 hour round trip and roughly a week without my car. I was given a rental through enterprise (Chevrolet Malibu), not a BMW loaner. The rotors were turned-down and re-surfaced at their facility, however, they did not replace the brake pads. The issue was resolved and I got my car back about 5 days later, free of charge.

It wasn't until I returned home to find a few spots that were clearly damage done while at the dealer. Although these may seem like minor instances of damage from the images, it is still no excuse and not acceptable from a BMW dealer, especially of that caliber. Simply put, I will be using BMW of West Springfield from now on.

'20 Tacoma TRD Sport - Current
Appreciate 1