11-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpike View Post
Will do - I haven't wanted to bug them until I was closer to pulling the trigger (I'm also curious how it will work at altitude).

And I'm in the Springs. Having forced induction is a must - I had several NA E90 and E46s - I'm a firm believer in boost at altitude now. . And I remember our sig/avatar when the fires were going - it was pretty crazy, but was nice to see support from around the world

-Rich
Small world, I went to CC I was actually there about a month ago for my 5 year college reunion. I miss that place so much, but i think my lungs need a set of turbochargers now! I did the Incline in Manitou expecting it to be breeze, but it really took some work. While I was in College, i used to do it hungover on a pretty regular basis . Colorado really didn't have a very good summer with two major tragedies. I was actually sitting next to a woman on the flight back to Hong Kong that lost her house in the fire. Really put things in perspective, very very sad.

Good luck with your Flexfuel kit!
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0