United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Zagg iPad screen protector - $15 shipped - lifetime warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a brand new Zagg iPad screen protector for sale. It is obviously brand new. Comes with the squeegee and spray and some little instruction thing. Will be sent properly in a cylindrical container (as shown in picture). The cheapest i found online was $20 + shipping, so I will sell for $15 shipped to anywhere in the US (USPS). These sell retail for $30 at Best Buy....Keep in mind that this is one of the most durable screen protectors out there. Do some research on Zagg, if you've never heard of them. Zagg comes with a LIFETIME warranty. They send you a new one with prepaid postage to send back your old protector. Essentially, you are buying a lifetime supply of iPad screen protectors for $15.

I will require that you send money via gift on paypal.

Note: Not sure if this will fit the iPad 2, but I presume it will as the iPad 1 and 2 both have the exact same screens.

Attached Images

'06 325i Black // iDrive // Cold Weather Pkg // Terra Dakota Leather // Lux 5.1 AE LED // Comfort Access // Premium Pkg // Ray's Sebring 19x8.5 & 19x9.5 w/ 245.35.19 - Mich. PS2 & 275.30.19 - Conti. SportContact2 // Front Bumper Splitters // MSD Air Scoops
Appreciate 0