View Single Post
      12-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #177
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak!
Once again... for the record... I would like to state that Tine's sources are wrong... as they have been from the beginning.

I have been in constant contact with my sources who state with absolute certainty that there was NO press packet in the hands of the press... as Tine claimed.

Yet, you have admitted your sources is strickly from BMWNA HQ... have you not ? Not sure if that gives you much "wiggle" room to get out of. But, please explain to me (us) why you assume what you hear from your boyfriend is worldwide ..?? Scott (tine's source) said that the color of the cars are ultramarineblue... you jumped all over him. Did your source tell you it was different ..? How do you know if your info is stateside ..?

Forgive me for my "agression", but your post are extremely confrontational and extremely trite & repetative. You've posted what you know and we have read it. What more can you say... as if you can't help yourself you now have to start picking fights and everyone who has additional information to add.

You keep hiding behind the fact you say you don't care... yet your the first to fire off a retort and hang out here. So you DO care.

I care because it hinges on my decision to buy a M3/4 or a 335ci. Thanks for YOUR information and I also welcome additional info from other sources... because I am not past buying a import and having it delivered.

As far as i'm concerned, Speedwhore's info is only 50% correct.... because the rest of the world gets a biturbo and his info represents United States.

Thnx again for your input the BMW community is indebted to you for your under-the-desk phelching of info.

-Garrett
Appreciate 0