United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Terrence Ching
BMW of Honolulu
777 Kapiolani Blvd
Honolulu, Hi 96813
(808) 597-1225

Okay here is my newest update on my "NEW"CA (client adviser) Terrence Ching ... So after things had settled down with our son, I went back on the hunt for my dream car. I was advised by a friend to see Terrence because he was the one that was best to work with and would be able to work out some numbers with me. As I said before ... in this economical crisis, I was not going to buy a car for sticker price. So after dealing with so many CA's that told me no, I was really skeptical of what Terrence could do for me. To my surprise, Terrence was able to get me the car for what I had wanted. He was really easy to work with, and there was no back and forth negotiations. He had asked me what I wanted and told me what he could do, and once we settled on a number, the deal was done. The deal was smooth like butter on a hot pan. He is top notch and I would recommend him to anyone that is in the market for BMW new or used.

So when placing my order with Terrence, I was advised that I may have to wait for an allocation due to the fact that they did not have any. I was ok with that but knew that wait would kill me. Terrence kept an eye out and called me when he had found a used M3 in the specs that I wanted. He really knew that I wanted to get into a car soon. Anyways I went down to check it out. In the end, we decided to stick with the order and wait for allocation. I just thought it was nice of him to give us a call about the used car.

Like always I'll keep you all updated on this purcahse ...

Last edited by 808E90; 07-26-2009 at 01:04 AM..
Appreciate 0