United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
so I was in a retal going to orlando on turnpike ( BTW they change me the crappy focus for a PT cruiser )

so I was on the highway and I was distracting talking w my mom and I miss the sign on the highway that says"air patrol zone" and I did not slow down at all, so sonderly I got pull over by a cop.

he was YOU WERE GOING AT 100 MPH !! DID YOU REALLISE THAT !!! but I kindly reply to the question with "with all do respect officer, doesn't answering your question open me up to self incrimination?? at that moment he got piss as hell he was "Answer me !!!!" you are going to JAIL !!! and I say "I allready did", he got even more piss off and repeat answer ME !!! and I told him ok I have the right to remain silence. and he told me you smart ass, this is no a crime and you are not in court are you stupid ??? did you went to law school ??? you don't know anything about traffic laws, and I told him, No officer but I know my rights, and he screem at me give me your licence and registration .

if I catch you going faster than the speed limit you are going to jail !!! and he throws me the licence and the registration and left really piss he even spin his tires (mormaly they wait for you to get intro the highway)

I was like WOW I just save my ass ! :rocks:

I call one of my friends dad that he is a sheriff and he told me that the cop did not give me the ticket or took me to jail because I did not incriminate my self and because there were not using a high accuracy device like the radar/laser gun they ask you that type of questions so you can confirm that you were speeding. if not they can't give you a ticket, because you can easy win on court beacause there are many factors that can alter their speed mesuament like the speed of the plane, visibility and the accuracy of measuremt the time
If that was in California, you would have received a ticket at a minimum because you failed the "attitude" test If you refused to sign the ticket, you would have been carted off to jail because signing a ticket only means that you will promise to appear in court. It doesn't imply your guilt or innocence. That's up to a Judge
Attached Images

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Appreciate 0