View Single Post
      03-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #56
redvitesse
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90, E92, Xterra, RoverVitesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3magine View Post
I'm surprised you still haven't found the car.

I bought a 2006 330i fully loaded (AW with lemon leather) with 80K km (49K miles) on it over 3 years ago for CAD $24,000.

I'd imagine 06 330s should be under 20K easily these days.
I am a little picky for sure but there have been some near misses. A good one got sold out from under me back in December on the boards and I missed an 08 E90 with 20K miles Black on Black with sport with navi back in January by a day at a dealer in Michigan sold for $23,000.

This month I missed out on a really nice 09 White on Black coupe with sport and navi from a fellow board member that was selling his lease. He was originaly asking a high $29,000 back in November and by the time I circled back and he had come to his senses with price he was 8 days out from lease turn in.

I see alot of dealers pricing E92 328's within a $1,000 of 335's right now and that is just nuts to me, especialy since they are less than clean paint wise.

Lucky for the mild winter this year in Chicago and a 15 minute walk to work because the search is taking a long time for sure. When I bought my E39 7 years ago the search last 3 months but at least there were some cars to look at within a 1 hour drive. Trying to stay positive but I am starting to feel like
Appreciate 0