View Single Post
      12-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
madmax95gtr
FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

Here are the pics... then I wil.l respond to everyone.. I posted that from my iphone on the BIMMERPOST app last night.. I wish that thing had a way to post pics too

From the pics you can see my door was open some.. but not all the way.. the lady was speeding and I have witnesses that say that, and she was driving really close to the cars.. the road was wide enough for two cars to pass while cars on both sides were parked.. and my door was partially opened not all the way.. she actually almost clipped me as I was getting out.. And I say nice lady.. but i was being very sarcastic... I was pissed but shit happens its only a car, i was just mad it took so long to fix and was so far away from home

and here is my baby all fixed up w her new front end too sorry for shitty iphone pics... all ive had time for lately...

oh and here is the F30... again nice car, i wouldnt buy one, but nice none the less...

V710 19x9.5 Square|H&R Sport Springs|6000k D1S|Blacklines|Procede v5|HKS BOV|Stett CP|BMS DCI|Raceland DP|BigTom IC|M2 Exhaust|AEM Meth|M3 Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0