View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
CliffJumper
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: IB E90 M3

Please vote me for AA Road Warrior 2012

As some of you might know, I tend to travel quite a bit for work, usually on American Airlines. On a flight back home from Boston to LA on August 31st, I saw an article about the Road Warrior essay contest that the inflight magazine, American Way, holds each year. It was the last day to enter, and I didn’t feel like working, so I figured I’d give it a go. I’m definitely NOT a writer, but apparently someone at American Way must have felt sorry for a barely literate geek because I was chosen as one of the five finalists.

Out of those finalists, the Grand Prize Winner is chosen via online voting during the month of November, and I’d really appreciate your vote. Just as an added bonus, if I win the Grand Prize, I’ll donate a $1,000 to a charity that you help choose via a webpage that I have set up, AND an additional $100 to the forum that has the most people voting for me.

Please visit my website http://aa.rubansk.com to choose a charity and vote for me, or you can go straight to the AA Road Warrior (AA Road Warrior Website) website directly. When you vote on the AA website, you’ll be entered into a drawing for 50,000 AA miles.

Thanks in advance for your vote!

- Ruban
Appreciate 0