02-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #4
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
What tire pressures are you running front /rear? Are the Michelins on or the Blizzaks?

A sway bar might help if you tightened up the front, but perhaps softening up the rear a bit on the dampers is a bettter option. I'd leave rebound, and ease out the compression first. Leave the ride height where you want it.
I have the michilens on now...presssures are at 38 for front and 40 for rear. The blizzaks actually felt like they handled better...i guesws cause of the extra rubber and they are on 18s. I really think its cause im on 19s....i dont think the xi should be on 19s...which adjutment is for compressuin in the rear. id it at the top of the shock or bottom if it....how msny notches should i change it to??.
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0