10-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #1035
blueaudi18
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 08' 335i , mb sl500

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemex12 View Post
bro, been trough every page and I gotta tell you, your dedication and hard work really fuels us enthusiasts that like to think out of the box. It's a shame that there are so many haters out there but, if u look closely, every page that goes by there are less stupid comments in your thread which is a unspoken big pro to your cool results. please let us know if you are finishing the x6 rear end, We have your back whatever u decide.

still I gotta tell u, there's people who only give pros when they see a photoshoot and watch that everybody nod but can't decide on their own if they are to like or not without other people's prior approval. for example, the m5 bumper on the e92 is a mod everybody liked but I am sure that if someone did it on his own and showing the process, like you are, the haters would have a fest day. I really hate that hypocrisy from those narrowminded "enthusiasts" that think that anything that isn't made by bmw themselves is bad looking and in bad taste. anyways, keep up the good work my mate
yea.. still working on the x6 rear.. but i got a x5 front... that im also thinking of puting in the back..

POSTED WITH APOLOGIES FOR POOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE
Appreciate 0