View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #118
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
Rep
Drives: fast, sometimes slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
lol... which wheels you getting powder coated?

last time i did some powder coat, i went to this company called XTM. you can google it... but the downside is that they took 3 whole weeks to get my wheels done and thats after numerous phone calls to bug them about it. they are slow as hell but were very cheap and did a good job. oh and they told me it was going to take a week but it took 3 weeks so dont believe them if they tell you it will be done in 3 or 4 days. it will take much longer than that.
Doing the Mini wheels. I've wanted them black for the longest time, but didn't want to unmount the tires. Now that the Hankooks are done, and I want to mount new ones on the wheels, so it's a perfect time to powdercoat, as I wouldn't waste money remounting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy View Post
Chris nailed all the major issues. She'd make a sweet summer ride. Like Glenn said, it is a 15 yr old vehicle. Be prepared to spend a few bucks for cosmetic and general maintenance.

I used Exacte Roue on Hymus. They were reasonable and did a nice job. I have another guy in Rigaud as well that Seb uses from time to time. Let me know if you need that info.
Let me know the Rigaud one, I'll check. Called the two above: Exact Roue wants $135/wheel, XTM wants $360 for the whole job, both promise a week of work. Was the XTM job decent? Price is very pleasant.