12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #652
jgalaxy
Gearing
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F22 M240

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
so i am noticing a sound from my front R wheel well at slow speeds. i feel as if it's a pulsatile sound with every rotation and noticeable mostly when going slowly and turning right (and less so when turning left - clear when going straight). also, it is constant, although at a greater amplitude in pulses, as mentioned. there is no change with different suspension settings. the wheels have been changed to winters and this problem was not apparent at that point. there have been no other recent changes. there is a spacer in the front wheels, under which I have applied anti-seize. i have not reverified the nut torques or seen if the tire is scraping anywhere. that is on my to do list. also, i still have 30% left on brakes. i have not perfectly scanned the rotors to see if they are clear (eg stone stuck or smthg), but that is also on my to do list.

any opinions on what this may be otherwise?

thx
If you put the car on a jack and give the wheel a spin does it make the same noise and more so in the right hand turn position (Rotors warp?). Sounds worse under very light braking? Are you able to remove the spacers and see if you get the same noise?