View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #15
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

I had the wheel and tire protection for my car and turned out to be the worst investment ever. I had a nail in 3 tires and they refused to change it for me. I, then, called bmwna and they told me that they'll fix it. After 3 long months, they finally approved me. By then though, my tread depth was far below the wear bar and they claimed it was self inflicted because my tires were going dead. I had a long argument with bmw and I finally won enough after stating that ill be more than glad to take them to quart. If I'm paying 1100 for some wheels and tires, god damnit they better cough it up. After having the tires on, I coincidentally got a nail in the last old tire (some how had 6 of them) and they wouldn't give me a new one. Needless to say, DON'T DO IT. Don't pay extra when you can get some new non rft for cheaper.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0