View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 02:01 AM   #13
apme123
First Lieutenant
apme123's Avatar
17
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: 2002 Honda S2000
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

iTrader: (0)

Arthur Hakobyan, sounds like another Armo to me. Don't ever do business with an Armenian they cheat and lie non stop. They drive expensive cars and live on wellfare lol. They usually get their money in illegal ways, medical fraud, credit card fraud, other kind of fraud or drug sales. I am not saying all Armenians are bad, I have some honest Armenian friends, but they are the 1%, the rest of the 99% are crooks.
__________________

Last edited by apme123; 04-26-2013 at 02:17 AM.