View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #14
aram0492
Second Lieutenant
7
Rep
228
Posts

Drives: '05 330i,'07 335i,'09 328i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Hollywood, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apme123
Arthur Hakobyan, sounds like another Armo to me. Don't ever do business with an Armenian they cheat and lie non stop. They drive expensive cars and live on wellfare lol. They usually get their money in illegal ways, medical fraud, credit card fraud, other kind of fraud or drug sales. I am not saying all Armenians are bad, I have some honest Armenian friends, but they are the 1%, the rest of the 99% are crooks.
Hey apme123 fuck you. I'm Armenian and unfortunately there are bad apples in our culture just like everyone else's, it's definitely not 99%. Maybe the other way around 1% but not 99. I've had great experience with most and shitty ones with two shops. Flaws are everywhere and you don't fucking generalize hate towards someone's race like that.